WnSoft Forums

Missing Feature

Igor,

I know from the past that at Beta stages several features are not active till near to or the final launch.

I am hoping that the little arrows for moving individual or groups of slides along the Slide List will reappear before or at the final launch of Vs.7. I appreciate that not everybody necessarily uses them but I certainly do and find them very useful.

Regards

John

Hi John,

Just a question? Are you aware that you can select one or any number of slides and drag and drop them along the Slide List? The arrows were a redundant means of doing this. I'm not certain whether they will reappear or not in the final version, but as you may already know, you can do this with drag and drop.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Yes, I am aware of that option. However I find that very often when dragging to one end or the other it is not always possible to move beyond the visible slides. Something of a lottery on most occasions so I much prefer the arrows.

I often find the same problem within what I call the "lightbox" view so find myself minimising the size of the slides to enable the target location to be in view.

Neither are very big issues but when you have had a working solution and it is removed, for what appears to the unenlightened like me, you wonder why.

Regards

John