WnSoft Forums

BROTHERS IN ARMS

A show done to the music "Brothers in Arms". 22mb file, resolution 1920 x 1080px, run time 4:46.

This will not be eveybody's cup of tea, I'm afraid, but I welcome any comments and suggestions. Photographs were taken mostly in Scotland but also at the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. This is a moody show in keeping with the music.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iwfjl3ex395njd6/BROTHERS%20IN%20ARMS.exe

A show done to the music "Brothers in Arms". 22mb file, resolution 1920 x 1080px, run time 4:46.

This will not be eveybody's cup of tea, I'm afraid, but I welcome any comments and suggestions. Photographs were taken mostly in Scotland but also at the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. This is a moody show in keeping with the music.

http://www.mediafire...20IN%20ARMS.exe

Superb presentation, I've thought for a long time that "Brothers in Arms" would make a great show and now you have done it justice.

Well done.

John

Perth WA

PS I don't know if its my imagination but the water doesn't seem level in the second image

Frans, Mickp, John and Andre, thanks for your feedback, it is most appreciated. I was taking so long getting the show finished, that I was starting to loose confidence. It is great to have it "completed" at last.

John, I will check the level of the sea/loch and adjust accordingly. Its amazing how many times I have adjusted each of the photographs, but still find something I have missed as soon as I play the show.

I was a bit concerned about the shimmer in the sky on the fist slide, and was not too happy with the movement of the poppy wreathe as I felt it was a bit juddery. If there are any hints on how to smooth that out, I would be most grateful.

Paul