WnSoft Forums

Using video clips

Boogie

Using PTE V7 beta 11 or 12.

I copy a .wmv video clip 21 seconds long (when played in Windows media player ) from a folder on to a New Project slide list. On the slide list tab, it shows the clip to be 17.885 seconds long (including the initial fade in time). The last 3 seconds are missing when played with PTE. (No missing end when played with Wdws Media Player) Why has approx 3 seconds of the video clip been chopped off the end with PTE?

Boogie

Hello,

Please send me this WMV video file, if it possible. We'll check to find reason of this problem. You can use www.mediafire.com free upload service and then send a personal message with URL to download file.

Hello,

Please send me this WMV video file, if it possible. We'll check to find reason of this problem. You can use www.mediafire.com free upload service and then send a personal message with URL to download file.

Igor

I have sent Zip file to Mediafire and link to support@wnsoft.com

I have not used Mediafire before and found it a bit confusing. If it does not arrive please reply and I will try again.

Boogie