WnSoft Forums

SCOTLAND - THE WESTERN ISLES

Maureen,

Thank you for posting this show and to Bill for hosting it.

It brings back memories of a trip to Skye and Harris/Lewis in 2009. We, however, did not bring back such beautiful photographs. Well done to you and Mark.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Maureen,

What a fantastic show and both of you are to be congratulated on the beautiful photography and the crisp sharp photographs.

I truly enjoyed this one and the music was in keeping with the mood of the photographs and show as a whole.

Well done and another keeper for me.

Thank you for sharing and to Bill for hosting.

Regards,

Colin

Isnt my homeland just magnificent. You and you son have done her proud. Then again, I would not expect anything less for my Lakelandlass folder. Another keeper.

Andrew

Andrew - I love your homeland with a passion and, all being well, hope to make another visit come late October.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Just to say I thoroughly enjoyed this AV with its great background track.

Beautifully composed and exposed photos which made the most of the fabulous landscape.

The length, for me, was perfect ........... left me wanting to watch it again rather than move on to the next sequence.

Sheila G

Maureen,

Another great sequence from the pair of you. Every picture beautifully composed and dissolved with precision to the well chosen music. You must have been very lucky with the weather. Thanks.

Regards, Roger.

Thanks, both to Sheila and Roger, for your comments. They are appreciated.

Maureen