WnSoft Forums

Wonderful when Dressed in White

Paulcl

Great pictures of a really dificult subject - dark rocks and white snow, and well put together as an A/V. The music I found a little irritating towards the end but that is probably me. My wife and I have vague plans to take some pics from the top of a mountain but it will be Jungraujock and you can get there by trian (11500 ft - 3500mts).

PAUL

white is white - anybody wants to check their monitor colour they should check this show

-- kinda scary where they were standing

- do you have to advise Patrick and his air rescue crew that you are up ther playing ?

great shots

ken

Many thanks for your comments. I spent around 5 hours looking for some music to fit this show as I wanted something different than classical soothing music and I appreciate that it would not be to everyones taste.

It was a brilliant day to visit. In the valley the temperature was 38 Centigrade and around 22 Centigrade at 12,500ft. Because we were above the inversion layer the sky was totally clear, hence no haze.

Regards

Paul