WnSoft Forums

The Sunshine Coast

I agree with Davy, Barry at his best doing what he does best, beautiful seascapes. On my second viewing I noticed the outer picture frame as this did not show up well on my 5 x 4 black screen, not a problem but I will look again on my laptop. Thanks Barry for your continued inspiration.

Barry -

This is the type of show that first got me interested in PTE - the transitions and 3rd images - simply incredible.

Greg

I have added a charcoal background to the slide show, so that may help the frame stand out better for those viewing on older monitors, where the format difference shows the screen in black.

I recently bought a new Dell Monitor after using their 27in 16:10 format ones for the past three years. The new resolution is 2560 by 1440, so I can see the outer edge of a slide show, even one made at 1920*1200.

These are great monitors, for anyone interested.

Greg

Thanks, but it really is just pictures to music, what AV enthusiasts would say is not AV, but an image based slide show.

I have added a charcoal background to the slide show, so that may help the frame stand out better for those viewing on older monitors, where the format difference shows the screen in black.

Thanks Barry, that works better.