WnSoft Forums

Zoom text from full screen to nothing

gordy9

In Objects and Animations you'll see the TEXT listed on the right hand side.

Click on it and you'll see it's Keyframe on the timeline - a blue flag on the left hand side.

Right click on this blue flag and select CLONE KEYFRAME.

Move the new Keyframe to the right hand side and adjust its ZOOM value in the ANIMATION TAB (to ZERO).

This process allows for any PZR adjustment on any object.

DG

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Gordy The method I use to do that is to write the text via the text box at the top of the screen see T1, open the O&A and single click the text, this makes it the active item with a bounding box surrounding it. Now down at the bottom right of the screen is a + & - sign, see T2 above the word Play. Click the Plus sign, grab the bounding box & drag it to the size you want, inwards to make it smaller. When it is the size you want, see T3, click the minus sign. Next go to the Customise Slide buttom bottom right, click that & set the time to what you want. Try 10 seconds first, or to suit what you wish. Next click the close button top middle, & you should have what you want. I am using version 6.04, if you are using a later or beta version, those actions may not work.

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-53462100-1314128192_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-18446200-1314128211_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-47589000-1314128233_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Something lost in translation somewhere xavr. My explanation desctibes exactly what Gordy has requested, there's more than one way to crack a nut. B)

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Gordy

I find the method I described easiest to use as I have never got my head around using the prescribed animation methods. Maybe one day I will, but at the moment I will toddle along as I do. Glad you have got some satisfaction from it.

Yachtsman1