WnSoft Forums

Ipad - video shimmers, jitters v7

byuen

Hi Igor and everyone,

I was using 6.5.8 and I was seeing issues with video jitters when I exported the video via ipad with the default settings.

I updated my PTE to version 7 and video produced for the iPad is worse in 7 than 6.5.8. If I export the video VIA the HD Video in v7, it works fine. Smooth and no jitters.

I've read other post about jitters in the beta version and fixed in v7 beta16. Any Idea as to what is causing this jitter issue?

Thanks!

I am thinking of buying an iPad2 and would be interested to know how you rate it, especially how it plays back a PTE slide show.

Does the exe file have to be converted to HD (H264) before it can be played or will it play the exe file normally?

I am thinking of buying an iPad2 and would be interested to know how you rate it, especially how it plays back a PTE slide show.

Does the exe file have to be converted to HD (H264) before it can be played or will it play the exe file normally?

Ronnie,

In a 'nut-shell' the iPad1 and iPad2 will only play 'Apple-Approved-Media' available from the Apple-Mac Store also

when you mention H264 & Mp4 these will have to be in (Apple) iPad-Formats not in Microsoft-Windows format.

Also you need to consider the extremely strict Apple-DRM uility found in all iPads.(DRM=Digital Rights Management).

The best way of doing what you want is to use an "H264/Mp4 Converter to iPad-Format" such as the example below.

I'm sure others will offer some advice generally along the same lines.

Brian (Conflow)

Link:

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPad/

post-1416-0-25750200-1317248125_thumb.gi

PTE Deluxe with Videobuilder has some iphone and ipad presets that work great. The only negative feature is the larger file sizes for video compared to .exe format. If you do not own PTE Deluxe then you will need to create the intermediate AVI file.

Tom

Tom and Ronnie,

Tom thats exactly what I was alluding too, of course it can be done with PTE-DeLux but limited as you say.

But knowing Ronnie and the amount of Productions he has done he may need to convert these to iPad1/2 thats

the reason for the (Free) Connverter suggestion above which of course is complimentary to your suggestions.

Regards,

Brian (Conflow).

Peter

NEVER SAY NEVER :)

g'son whipped his iPad out the other day -- we were watching Morasoft's latest -- he pointed to the screen pushed a button -- "that is Neil Young" -- how did you do that? i questioned -- Ipad App he said -- I should get me one of those things was my answer :)

jitters is likely the same cause as we have always said -- poor original, not enough HP etc -- early in pan and zoom Igor enabled a feature, then recently he enhanced the feature and put a demo up - i could not believe my eyes !

ken

Hi Igor and everyone,

I was using 6.5.8 and I was seeing issues with video jitters when I exported the video via ipad with the default settings.

I updated my PTE to version 7 and video produced for the iPad is worse in 7 than 6.5.8. If I export the video VIA the HD Video in v7, it works fine. Smooth and no jitters.

I've read other post about jitters in the beta version and fixed in v7 beta16. Any Idea as to what is causing this jitter issue?

Thanks!

Please send me this project and produced video file exported in version 7.0 to see this problem. I think we will able fix it quickly.

Project files in ZIP archve (PicturesToExe -> the main menu | File | Create backup in ZIP archive).

You can upload files to www.mediafire.com free service and them send me a download link by personal message.

Hi Igor and everyone,

Thanks!

I cannot address the jitters you are getting, but I can confirm that I created a video with V7 Deluxe, and it played fine on my wife's ipad 2.

I had resized my images to 1920 px width to match HD standards on my TV.

I used the standard "Creating video for iPad and iPhone", selected iPad setting. High quality, pan and scan endabled. PTE7 created the mp4 video, resized the images to 1024x768 to match the iPad screen and sharpened the images. I then sync'd the resulting mp4 video to the iPad with iTunes.

Perhaps iTunes may have modified the format on sync - I don't know. But the resulting video was smooth and jitter free...

Dick

Please send me this project and produced video file exported in version 7.0 to see this problem. I think we will able fix it quickly.

Project files in ZIP archve (PicturesToExe -> the main menu | File | Create backup in ZIP archive).

You can upload files to www.mediafire.com free service and them send me a download link by personal message.

Hi Igor,

I sent you a PM

Thanks

Bob

You can't play the EXE file. It has to be converted to the H264/ipad/iphone. It works & looks great on the iPad or any device that will play MP4.

Hello Bob,

I think that we solved this problem. Please try this solution, before we publish updated version.

Download and unpack attached ZIP file (the link below).

Replace an old file mp4presets.dat in the following folder:

C:\Program Files\WnSoft PicturesToExe\7.0\VideoBuilder\

Please let me know about result.

mp4presets.zip

Hello Bob,

I think that we solved this problem. Please try this solution, before we publish updated version.

Thanks Igor,

I will test the file out and let you know.

Bob

Hello Bob,

Hi Igor,

The updated file works perfect. I re-ran my slideshow and everything is nice and smooth.

Thank you so much!

Keep up the great work!

Bob