WnSoft Forums

Tandem Skydive

colin hill

Some time ago, I uploaded a presentation on my tandem skydive. This presentation includes actual video taken of my jump.

I have split the video into 3 sections and included photograghs taken of my jump.

I hope you enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h0rdwf5tkq9nqdm

Hey Colin - that's a great way to share your ride. I mean PTE is very functional now for this type of "experience" sharing via AV. Sure, some of the video we accommodate is not our HD of choice, but it gives a great feeling of "candid" and "grass roots". I think you handled this presentation just right.

Ken and Lumenlux,

Thank you for your replies and comments. I have never dabbled in video before and version 7 is giving me the opportunity

to do this. We jumped from a height of 11,500ft and the chute opened if I remember correctly at about 7,000ft. Next time if I jump,

I must remember to open up my arms as soon as the drone shute is opened. You will note the instructor tapping my head, trying to get

me to open up my arms. This was an experience of a life time and I hope to do it again.

Ken,

I will upload to Mediafire this weekend.

Colin

Nice show of your ride, I photographed a friend from the ground, when she was para-gliding. All the way till she came down to the ground. The instructor with who she was videotaped it when they were in the sky. Your show inspires me, to make a same kind of show for her. I liked also the music you chose for your AV.

Thanks for showing,

Bert

Bert,

Thank you for your comments. I think it is great that these companies offer videos of your experience(at a price though) and you

can then show friends and family. It would be great if you can do something similar for your friend, I am sure she will appreciate it.

Colin