A Little Fun Intro

Lin Evans

Hi Colin,

Thanks! The font is called Bleeding Cowboys and is available here:

http://www.dafont.com/bleeding-cowboys.font

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

Very good. I too enjoyed the fire which was very effective.

The text at the end was very impressive. Is this available from a programme or created in photoshop?

Colin

:rolleyes:Update:

I changed the timing a bit to get more of the effect I was looking for. I rezipped and posted back on the original link.

I wish I had a bit longer flame sequence, but the video I used was borrowed from a sample from a company I just ordered some slow motion water effects clips from. This company is giving away some samples for the cost of shipping and handling for a limited time. They normally charge around $249 U.S.D. for their royalty free video clips, but right now for a limited time and until they exhaust the current supply of samples, they will ship you some high resolution clips for the costs of shipping, material and handling which is about $8 U.S.D. These are royalty free and can be used commercially as well as for private use. They appear to be very, very good but I haven't yet received mine. They ship not only normal high resolution clips, but also clips with Alpha Channel. For those who are not familiar with this term, for video - the Alpha Channel is like our transparency for PNG files with PTE. I'm hoping Igor will be able to implement the Alpha Channel in a future version of PTE. This will allow us, for example, to have a sequence with flames or water and our own video or stills behind on a separate layer. Only the area of the actual water or flames would be in front (or behind) the other layer. It makes for some really terrific possibilities. You may have seen this technology many times and not realized that it was what you were seeing. For example, a couple news commentators might really be sitting in a studio in Los Angeles or London and they "appear" to be sitting in Central Park or perhaps at a little cafe on the Champs Elysees in Paris with people walking by and chatting at other tables. This technology is possible by blue screen or green screen Alpha Channel and would be a fantastic thing to have with PTE.

Anyway, for those interested - here's a link:

http://www.footagefi...DayWhileYouWait

Best regards,

Lin