WnSoft Forums

Adding multiple music tracks

DianeT

Hello, I apologise in advance if I have missed this topic somewhere. I have just purchased this software as I couldn't find my old version, which was pretty easy to use.

I have loaded all the images for the slideshow with 5 sec for each slide, it will be about 30mins long. When I add the first track only, the preview plays fine (I have the auto spread box ticked), as soon as I add another song or songs, there is no sound and it stays on the first slide, another time I retried and the 4 tracks of music all played together. I have tried to read through all of the threads relating to music and the pdf also. Please help as I need this done for 2 days time.

Regards, Di.

Do not add multiple "tracks" if you want the music to play sequentially.

Add your music selections one under the other on the first track.

Once you have all four tracks added - to get the music to end with the appearance of the last slide, click on the timeline. When the waveform appears, click on "timed points" then on "arrange all points." This will spread the slides evenly throughout the background music and the last slide will end with the end of the music.

This should get you through your project. When you have time, go to the sub-category "tutorials and articles" on the "Frequently Asked Questions" forum and look over all the available tutorials.

Best regards,

Lin

Hello, I apologise in advance if I have missed this topic somewhere. I have just purchased this software as I couldn't find my old version, which was pretty easy to use.

I have loaded all the images for the slideshow with 5 sec for each slide, it will be about 30mins long. When I add the first track only, the preview plays fine (I have the auto spread box ticked), as soon as I add another song or songs, there is no sound and it stays on the first slide, another time I retried and the 4 tracks of music all played together. I have tried to read through all of the threads relating to music and the pdf also. Please help as I need this done for 2 days time.

Regards, Di.

A little "CROSSFADE" usually makes the track a little more "professional".

It also reduces the overall length of a track - open CUSTOMIZE.

DG

Thank You DG, I am still trying to get through the tutorials, as the music hasn't converted properly from itunes, (there are gaps between each song and the last song plays reeaaallly slow, so I am now trying to figure out using Audacity, but it tells me it cannot convert the Mpeg4 to Mpeg3. Frustrating!!

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Ken :)

There are lots of sound file converters, I use "Switch Sound File Converter", it's for for a period then you are supposed to pay, however, mine's still working after 18 months use.

Yachtsman1. B)