WnSoft Forums

Loading images

Mike Reed

Hi

Is there any way I can load images from the view file panel of images and prevent them from adding to the end of a sequence? What I want to achieve is to add a single slide in the middle of a sequence the slide being selected from the view facility and being placed exactly where I wish it to go.

Mike,

Drag from the File List pane (where the images in the folder are displayed) and drop in the Slide List (across the bottom of the window) between the two images. You will see a black bar appear between the two images to confirm visually where the drop will happen. If you miss your target, simply drag and drop laterally along the Slide List. For more complex sorting, simply use F4 to toggle into the "digital light box" and then drag and drop to your hearts content. F4 again to toggle back to the main window.

regards,

Peter

Mike,

Drag from the File List pane (where the images in the folder are displayed) and drop in the Slide List (across the bottom of the window) between the two images. You will see a black bar appear between the two images to confirm visually where the drop will happen. If you miss your target, simply drag and drop laterally along the Slide List. For more complex sorting, simply use F4 to toggle into the "digital light box" and then drag and drop to your hearts content. F4 again to toggle back to the main window.

regards,

Peter

P

I make my selections from the Full screen view of file list F3 not F4 as that way I can see all the non used slides. But when I select from there the selected slide is added to the end of the sequence. I know I can left click and drag to position but if the sequence is a long one that's a bit of a bore. I was hoping there was a way to drop it in position from F3

Mike

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mike

Not sure if this is what you mean? From the slide list on the left click the first slide in your sequence then using either holding cntrl or shift add the next slides in your sequence, if not consecutive use ctrl, if consecutive use shift, after you have added the last slide drag into position. See attached pic.

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-24073800-1326025422_thumb.jp

You can TEMPORARILY make your slide list look like the F3 View by dragging the bar between the File List and the Mini Player to the right.

On a large monitor you can see around 100 or so files and the Used and Non-Used files are easily distinguishable.

Using the method described by Peter is then a piece of cake.

DG

Mike,

Use the F3 Full Screen view to select your images (Click, Ctrl+Click, Shift+Click - which-ever) and use the Add button to add them (at the end of the project). Then tap F4 twice to go into Full Screen view of the Slide List and drag and drop them to where you want. By adjusting the slider to control the thumbnail size, you can see up to 300 images at a time.

Peter

Mike,

Use the F3 Full Screen view to select your images (Click, Ctrl+Click, Shift+Click - which-ever) and use the Add button to add them (at the end of the project). Then tap F4 twice to go into Full Screen view of the Slide List and drag and drop them to where you want. By adjusting the slider to control the thumbnail size, you can see up to 300 images at a time.

Peter

Thanks Peter. It has also occurred to me that I can copy the slide at the end then past it where I want it then delete the one at the end. There is always a way!!!