WnSoft Forums

A day of winter in Arcachon

dadou

This slide show is first a walk in the winter city, after a walk along the beach to see the very dangerous entry from the sea. The restaurant offers a good view point and access to the 'dune du Pilat'. And then a return to the town center. More information about Archon here.

Thanks to Bill for hosting

62 slides, 6 min 13 sec, 36 mb

Version PC here

Version Mac there

All comments are welcome.

daniel

Hi Daniel,

Very beautiful and I appreciate that you left the control keys so it was possible to linger a while on some of the wonderful scenes!

Thanks for sharing this - a lovely place even in winter....

Best regards,

Lin

Thank you , Lin .

I love very much this area in winter : too much people in summer ....

When this city was created by Naoleon III , it was for living there during the winter , with good air of the forests .

Best regards .

daniel

Hi Daniel,

Very beautiful and I appreciate that you left the control keys so it was possible to linger a while on some of the wonderful scenes!

Thanks for sharing this - a lovely place even in winter....

Best regards,

Lin

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Daniel

Watched your show, loved the images, however, I ran out of breath part way through as the slides were not on the screen long enough, I would increase the screen time a couple of seconds per slide.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

PS I kept it. ;)

Daniel

Have you tried adding your images on the fly using the time line? That way you can allow the music to largely determine where the images are placed. This generally makes for a more measured pace for your slide show and certainly one that is in harmony with the music.

On the time line you can hit Ctrl+A to select all the images, then click the Cut Transition button a few times. This has the effect of moving all your images way out to the right of the music timeline. Now you can press play on the mini player and insert images on the fly as you listen. Either use the New Transition button or the insert key on your keyboard. Try to change the images, with the ebbs and flows of your music.

Thank you , Barry .

I did so ; and i do so since ten years ....But I think that each one has his own perception of music ..

In this slide show , i was certainly a little too speed ! But other times i was too much contemplative ...Perhaps springtime ?

Thak you for your comment .

daniel