WnSoft Forums

RCA MP3 Player

Lin Evans

I bought a little RCA MP3 player yesterday so I can play MP3's in my Toy Hauler/travel trailer through the aux inputs on my built-in radio/cd player. Since the player in my RV doesn't play mp3 from a CD like my old one did, I can hook up the output of the player which normally go to the earphone buds to the input on the RV unit and it works great!

Interestingly, this little player has an FM radio complete with "recorder" and also can play videos which are converted by the included software. You get a little mini-USB to charge the battery and connect the unit to download music, audio books, video, etc. It's a pretty sophisticated little device and cost me less than $40. It has a 4 gigabyte capacity and I found I could output my slideshows from PTE, run them through the "converter" and provided RCA EasyRip software and they play great on the little player.... 3.5 inches long, 2 inches wide by 3/8ths inch thick.

Lin

rca.jpg

Hi Boogie,

I bought it at Walmart so I don't know if there is a distributor in the U.K. or not. This is the same unit, except mine has a 4 gig rather than an 8 gig capacity and was $34.95 rather than $44.95 USD. The picture is with the Menu Display shown where I had a jpg displayed on mine.

http://www.adorama.c...m_source=pgrabl

Best regards,

Lin