WnSoft Forums

Textbox fonts

In earlier versions I found it was not possible to set a default font in a text box, but I understood the later versions would allow this. I have V7 and in my first project I set the font to Trebuchet MS and it worked fine.

For my next project I wanted to use Bullets but Treb doesn't have any, so I tried to change the default font to Times Roman.

However I can't get rid of Trebuchant which comes up every time I open a text box. I am back to the original problem of setting the font every time I want a text box.

Am I doing something wrong?

Dave OR

In the Objects and Animation window, Properties tab: at the bottom of the upper half "Save and use by default"

Thanks - it has solved the problem!

I had looked right through the user guide but could find no information on the details of the text button in the Properties tag.

I had actually noticed the "Save and use by default" facility but it appeared to be "greyed out" and didn't react when clicked - so I assumed it hadn't done anything.

I think it would be helpful if the guide covered this facility and the appearance of the button improved to make its function more obvious.

Thanks once again

DaveOR

DaveOR

please copy and paste your suggestion into the suggestion slot -

Ideas and suggestions for next versions

- as a new thread

ken

Ken,

Thanks for your suggestion I have submitted my idea.

regards

DaveOR