WnSoft Forums

HOW DO I????

giljones

I have just come back to files for exe after a period in hospital and a long period of recovery. Let me say at the outset that I have no interest in adding Video to any future sequences. When I got back into harness again the first thing I did was to load the latest programme I could find, my computer now displays that I have ver 7.4 beta but even more alarming I now have a different screen to cope with. I after several hours managed to come to terms with it but I cannot for the life of me see a way of adding titles or comment on the pictures, equally I find that no system exists for producing a black slide at the beginning and end of a show. Help, what am I doing wrong.Gilbert Jones

My suggestion would be to download the latest non-beta version where you have the ability to add comments several ways. Beta versions do not always have full functionality and there is apparently no "comments" feature on the Main screen. You can always add text by right clicking on any object in the Objects list on the Objects and Animations screen and choosing "Add Text or Hyperlink," but the "comments" feature appears to be missing at this time from the beta versions.

Best regards,

Lin

I have just come back to files for exe after a period in hospital and a long period of recovery. Let me say at the outset that I have no interest in adding Video to any future sequences. When I got back into harness again the first thing I did was to load the latest programme I could find, my computer now displays that I have ver 7.4 beta but even more alarming I now have a different screen to cope with. I after several hours managed to come to terms with it but I cannot for the life of me see a way of adding titles or comment on the pictures, equally I find that no system exists for producing a black slide at the beginning and end of a show. Help, what am I doing wrong.Gilbert Jones