WnSoft Forums

BURANO REVISITED - New show

Lakelandlass

The latest and last of shows created following my visit to Italy in March this year. This was my second visit to Burano, the first being 18 months previously, and this time photographed in very different (contrasty) light.

With grateful thanks to Bill Hines on www.beechbrook.com.pte

Maureen

In the midst of all this carnage and mayhem......For Maureen it's business as usual.Well done Maureen.DG

Thanks, Dave. I must admit that all of this carnage and mayhem is well beyond me so I leave it all to you guys. As it is I have been struggling to rid myself of the a/ver's equivalent of 'writer's block'.

Maureen

Maureen,

Well done .. as usual! The photos were nicely blended with the music and I especially love your detail shots. Gorgeous colors. You were fortunately to have had such nice weather. Another keeper. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Mary. We were indeed well blessed with the weather.

Maureen

Maureen

Once again your beautiful work. Thanks for taking us all on another of your great journeys. Tack sharp images, rich vibrant colors throughout, all the while showing us the everyday life in another corner of the globe. Well done Maureen !!

Bill

Maureen

Once again your beautiful work. Thanks for taking us all on another of your great journeys. Tack sharp images, rich vibrant colors throughout, all the while showing us the everyday life in another corner of the globe. Well done Maureen !!

Bill

Bill - grateful thanks to you for your kind comments and for hosting.

Maureen

• 4 weeks later...

Well you certainly have the knack of producing consistently good slideshows. A really great collection of vibrant, sharp and well composed images.

What a great way to preserve your holiday memories.

Thanks for sharing it.

Well you certainly have the knack of producing consistently good slideshows. A really great collection of vibrant, sharp and well composed images.

What a great way to preserve your holiday memories.

Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks, Morturn, for your comments. Pleased you enjoyed it.

Maureen