WnSoft Forums

Looking for French show Eugene the Gene?

LumenLux

A few years ago, we enjoyed a very fine AV from one of our French members. It was addressing the danger of genetic modification of seeds, I think. Sure I must have it, but can't find it without the exact name of the .exe or .zip. Can someone lead me to my own copy or link me to a new download?

You'll find it on the author's (Stephane Bidouze, alias Smithore) website: on this page. This is a link to the video version on Vimeo. His other productions are referenced on the same page.

The original show in .exe format is also hosted on our French forum, DiaporamaForum : Eugene le Gene (but I'm not 100% sure that this is the latest version, Stephane may have done a few changes after its first publication on DiaporamaForum).

Enjoy the show !

You'll find it on the author's (Stephane Bidouze, alias Smithore) website: on this page. This is a link to the video version on Vimeo. His other productions are referenced on the same page.

The original show in .exe format is also hosted on our French forum, DiaporamaForum : Eugene le Gene (but I'm not 100% sure that this is the latest version, Stephane may have done a few changes after its first publication on DiaporamaForum).

Enjoy the show !

Thank you Gerard! I think the AV has become even more relevant recently.

That's Excellent! Does anyone know of a link to an exe version of Haydn, la Création, Intro by the same author? It's on Vimeo but an exe would be useful.

Well... all AV shows of Stéphane Bidouze have been published and discussed on DiaporamaForum where they are still available to members several years later. These discussions are quite important because they may have led the author to change more or less his productions, taking into account the comments made by members of our forum, and very often the author explains the background of his production and replies in a very comprehensive way to the comments (as is always the case with S. Bidouze).

If he has decided to put only the video versions on his own website , it may be because they have been updated or modified after their last publication on the forum (or for any other reason, like hosting); but it's fairly easy to write to S. Bidouze and ask him if exe versions are available; there's a contact form at the bottom of the page I've linked to earlier.