WnSoft Forums

Cover Screen

Adda

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Andreas

I will describe what I think you are asking, "single click the last image or flag in the timeline view you want to include, in the sequence you wish to highlight, hold down the shift key, click the first image or flag, all those sides are now highlighted, I use 7.07, I assume it's the same in the currect beta.

Yachtsman1.

Hi Andreas,

If I have interpreted your question correctly, you want to select a number of slides from the Slides view, and then instruct PTE to set them all to "Cover Screen". Is that right?

The selection can be done as Yachtsman1 has described. PTE supports all the standard Windows selection techniques: single click for a single item, click followed by Shift+click to select a contiguous range of items, Ctrl+Click repeatedly to gather a scattered collection of items. However, there is no way that I know of to make the change that you want outside of the O&A window.

You have identified one of several features of O&A which, in my opinion, should be available outside of O&A as well as inside.

regards,

Peter

I didn't want to start a discussion, which make pressure to Igor.

I thought, I had overlooked something.

Yes, it would be very helpful, if there would be a shortcut in the "normal" window, or better a funktion "Cover Slide" or "Fit Slide" in the project options.

But I can wait.

Best regards

Andreas