WnSoft Forums

Adding Multiple Slides to video clips

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi All

Using a combination of suggestions from Peter Lin & DG I've finally come up with a method of doing what I originally envisaged for this project. I cannot publish the exe because it's too big for Mediafire, but I will produce an exe of how I did it along with a written version. Thanks again to all who contributed.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1. :)/>

Eric

In certain circumstances, you may also find it a bit easier if you remove the auto selection from the Objects and Animation screen size. and set 75% or even less sometimes. Personally, I find I like to have space around the base image when animating and then it is easier to click into no man's land to remove the selection from your base video/image

Guest Yachtsman1

Barry

You learn something every day :blink:/> Never seen that before or even thought why it's there. However, in my show there is no animation & ample grey area to click into, see screen shot. Thanks for the tip though, one never knows when it may come in handy. ;)/>

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-38920900-1353151424_thumb.jp