WnSoft Forums

v7.5 Copy Slide - Nice improvement

nobeefstu

v7.5 now has the ability to Copy Slide (via clipboard data). This enables lots of flexability in copying slides or even saving complete slide data as a external file.

* This new improvement omits the need to have 2 instances of PTE open to Copy Slides (HAWK Method) from one v.75 project to another v7.5 project. Of course this improvement only relates to v7.5 and forward versions. Older versions will still need to use the HAWK Method.

*Please remember PTE project files are forward compatible .... not backward. This also relates to its Slide and Object data.

Dave,

My intention was to notifty of the v7.5 Copy Slide improvment over previous versions .. . and not repeat the full details of using HAWK Method of Copy Slide method.

* I see it as the Hawk Method can either be 2 instances of PTE open or 2 PTE project files loaded within a single instance open.

* For me ... saving complete Copy Slide data is the real nice improvement.

... I see it as the Hawk Method can either be 2 instances of PTE open or ...

In v7.0 or earlier, two instances could not share slides. Each instance had its own clipboard for slides.

The new situation has already been mentioned several times.

Regards,

Xaver