WnSoft Forums

Erratic video synchronization

uuderzo

I found myself in trouble because i'm working on a presentation that includes some videos.

These videos contain at certain times events that should be synchronized with the music.

I arrange the video on the timeline to get the right video/music synchronization and when i play from preview it looks perfect. But exporting to exe or mp4 leads to a video/music loss of synchronization.

Is it due to the AVI file i'm using? I tried also converting with the p2e internal converter but doesn't seem to solve.

Any hint please?

Thank you... Umberto

Have you got "Synchronize Soundtrack and Slides" ticked?

Project Options>Advanced.

DG

No, this option is not active (i never activated it because i never understood what it means).

It looks like while you are working in a time range "near" the slide containing the video it works as expected, but if you play all the video from the beginning when the video comes in it is out of sync (the video itself not its audio that i muted) with the music track. I really cannot well understand the rule, but it's what i'm facing now...

Greetings! Umberto

Umberto,

1. Do you have this problem in v7.5 when you create:

a. AVI video file with default parameters (MPEG4-ASP codec)?

b. HD video file (MP4)?

2. What video format of source video clips? Did you convert them in PicturesToExe to optimize their playback?

3. Can you reprodice this problem with one video clip in a short and simply slideshow?

Umberto,

1. Do you have this problem in v7.5 when you create:

a. AVI video file with default parameters (MPEG4-ASP codec)?

b. HD video file (MP4)?

2. What video format of source video clips? Did you convert them in PicturesToExe to optimize their playback?

3. Can you reprodice this problem with one video clip in a short and simply slideshow?

Hello Igor,

I have the problem both when i create final rendering in MP4 HD Video 1024x768x30FPS 100%Quality and when i run the exe show from the beginning.

The format of the video clips is MPG 720x576x25FPS at 9356Kbps, i suppose they come from a camcorder (PAL format).

I tried to isolate the slides with the trouble leaving a still image slide before the video but the issue doesn't reproduce this way. In the original presentation the out of sync issue appears after 7 minutes and 40 seconds, and the music appears to come "too late" by about half a second. Maybe something related to video keyframes timings?

Let me know if you need more infos.

Thank you! Umberto

Umberto,

Thanks for details!

Please try to convert this video clip in PicturesToExe (use popup menu | Convert Video Clip command). Will it solve that problem?

What file size of EXE?

Do I understand rightly that you have to watch entire show from beginning to hear this problem with synchronization? Try to remove other slides to create as possible more short project.

Umberto,

Thanks for details!

Please try to convert this video clip in PicturesToExe (use popup menu | Convert Video Clip command). Will it solve that problem?

What file size of EXE?

Do I understand rightly that you have to watch entire show from beginning to hear this problem with synchronization? Try to remove other slides to create as possible more short project.

Hello Igor!

I tried to convert video but nothing changed.

The EXE is about 900 Mb size. If you wish i can dropbox you a link.

Yes, if i watch the entire show until the critical point i notice the out-of-sync issue. If i scrub just a couple slides before the point, it works.

I'll try to remove as many slides as possible but i fear this will take some time since i need to re-watch the show from the beginning each time (and now it is becoming boring, i think i didn't do a good work, ahahah! )

Cheers! Umberto