WnSoft Forums

How to use flash in slideshow

Bruman

Bruman, I assume you have the software to create Flash or Swish files. You can get the older versions of Swish fairly cheap if don't have any software. The newest version called SwishMax costs about $100.

I'm new to this program and learning how to use it in P2E also. Do a search on 'Flash' and you'll get some information. Boxig has a good utility called "FlashVideoExe" that I've used in computer versions of P2E shows.

You have to 'Export' (under file>export) the flash/swish file (I use Swish software) as a 'swf' file. Then put this file in the same group as your P2E exe slideshow along with the Autorun file and Boxig's FlashVideoExe program file then burn them onto a CD.

I've had mixed success trying to get Flash intros to work on SVCD's that will play on my DVD player. :huh: I need help in this area.

I'll be watching for others replys to your question so I can learn more too. I'm sure others can explain it better.

Bruman,

Since PTE does not import or control Flash/Swift files within its programing functions ... there is no basic procedure to follow.

As Bubba says ... you need some other software or utility to create and launch the Flash files to be used in the PTE Show.

If your creative with Flash ... I think its best to have the Flash menus run the PTE Shows (but this depends on what software you have at hand) :)

Boxig (Granot) a forum member, has many PTE utilities available at his site ... some of which allows you to use Flash.

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/#programs

Here is how I do it.

Create your flash show.

I use Multimedia Builder and embedd the flash

file in the MMB exe file. You don't have to embedd

the flash file but if you embedd it nobody can

use it.

If you don't have Multimedia Builder you can use

Boxigs program which is built with MultiMedia Builder.

You will need the length of the flash show in seconds.

You then set a timer in MMB to the length of the show.

Here is a link to Boxigs programs

FlashMe

Look for the program FlashMe.zip and download it and read the

manual

Ralvis