WnSoft Forums

The Power of PTE....

Lin Evans

Another YouTube presentation showing the Power of PTE - This one is too complex for executable - works great as a video though...

Fancy Video Cube Link on Youtube...

Best regards,

Lin

Lin, congratulations for your demonstration of the power of PTE.

I liked ery much your tutorials and I succeded in developing the cube as well as the snow globe.

I tried to go alittle bit further going to a six faces prism. I had no problem with the six faces at 60 degrees rather than 90, but I do not know how to generate a perfect exagon.

In practice the prism is formed, but it is not precise as it should. I do not think that the 60 degrees in PTE are not precise.

I fear that the exagon I use is not perfect.

Do you have any suggestion?

Hi Ken,

Maybe - I spent today making the ultimate Video Wall - nearly 500 separate video screens each with live video and the rotating video cube in the middle - it was fun and now I have to go shovel snow... HA!

Lin

great demo Lin

that should spark some interest

ken

Hi Claudio,

Great Christmas show - the cube and the snowglobe are perfect!

I'll have to check on the Hex construction - I think David Gee posted a tutorial which may have covered how to do this. I don't think I've tried a six sided construct. I've done some octagons but I don't remember making a hexagon so I'm not certain about the accuracy of the math with PTE. I suspect PTE can handle it and maybe David will post a link to his tutorial on the "football" construct which I believe may have some tips. If he doesn't read this I'll try to find his post and put it here.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

I forgot to add the mediafire link for my cube

http://www.mediafire...lfc8vfoj8ca6fnj

Saluti

Claudio