WnSoft Forums

Positioning when using Fullscreen mode of Slides view [SOLVED]

fh1805

Using v7.5.2, I am working on a larger than usual sequence: currently 196 slides with duration 19m40s. I have set the "Size of pictures..." slider in the upper toolbar to show me approximately half of the slides when I switch to Fullscreen mode of the Slides view. At this size I can still recognise each image easily. However, whenever I switch from normal Slides view to Fullscreen mode of the Slide view (using the "triangle") the display always positions itself to start from slide no.1. When I am working in the second half of the sequence I have to scroll the Fullscreen display vertically to bring up the currently selected slide. Would it not be better for PTE to adjust the vertical scroll position so that the selected slide is automatically visible?

Addition:

Also, PTE does not remember the slider setting across a shutdown/restart. (I did not save the project. I simply adjusted the slider to show me the desired number of images then closed down and restarted PTE). Even if I do save the project under a new name, PTE does not remember which view I was in nor does it remember what the slider settings were.

regards,

Peter

Hello Peter,

Using v7.5.2, I am working on a larger than usual sequence: currently 196 slides with duration 19m40s. I have set the "Size of pictures..." slider in the upper toolbar to show me approximately half of the slides when I switch to Fullscreen mode of the Slides view. At this size I can still recognise each image easily. However, whenever I switch from normal Slides view to Fullscreen mode of the Slide view (using the "triangle") the display always positions itself to start from slide no.1. When I am working in the second half of the sequence I have to scroll the Fullscreen display vertically to bring up the currently selected slide. Would it not be better for PTE to adjust the vertical scroll position so that the selected slide is automatically visible?

Thanks, I confirm this defect.

Addition:

Also, PTE does not remember the slider setting across a shutdown/restart. (I did not save the project. I simply adjusted the slider to show me the desired number of images then closed down and restarted PTE). Even if I do save the project under a new name, PTE does not remember which view I was in nor does it remember what the slider settings were.

I just checked up - PicturesToExe will remember this setting if you return to normal view and then close PicturesToExe. But I agree - it's also a bug.

P.S. This part of PicturesToExe was completely rewritten in version 7.5. A lot of new code.