WnSoft Forums

Adding function to Time Point flags

fh1805

In the Timeline view, at the far right of the middle toolbar is the check-box for "Time Points". When this is chosen (i.e. ticked), a numbered "flag" appears on the timeline at the start of each slide. This flag is a mouse-selectable object (by which I mean that the mouse pointer changes to the "finger-hand" when the mouse hovers over the flag). I suggest that clicking on the flag should produce a pop-up window in which that slide is displayed in the same style as it is displayed in the Slides view - with an AB button, a transition duration field and a slide duration field, and that these items should be interactive in the same way that they are in the Slides view.

regards,

Peter

Hello Peter,

I usually use this flag to adjust slide start time on music track, i fear that such popup window could appear even when not wanted if i click on the flag then change my mind. Or, the popup window should dismiss automatically when the mouse goes out of its scope, but can be troublesome for the user. Don't know...

Greetings! Umberto