WnSoft Forums

envelope template

flynnboy

Looking help , the envelope template by the dom has about 50 slides, i would like to make a smaller slideshow, but still have the same effect

the dom site seems be down at the moment, so i looking for the experts to help, i have not been on the forum for some time and i am hoping to get

my interest back, so looking forward to some replies

Brian

Hi Brian,

Unless someone just happens to also have this template, there is little we can do to help. The only suggestion I would have is that "probably" Dom has an "ending" slide or two which completes the set and finishes off the animation. My suggestion would be to put at least one slide you want at the beginning and one at the end then just routinely add additional slides to get the animation to work, leave the last one or two then delete those you don't want.

Generally, these type animations are done on a slide-by-slide basis so that there is no real "penalty" for having fewer or more slides. The only caveat would be that at the end and the beginning of the total animation sequence things are generally slightly different. So removing slides from the middle of the animation will probably have no effect.

Best regards,

Lin