WnSoft Forums

Kings Park, Perth

Hi all,

Kings Park is a very popular tourist destination in Perth. It is situated on a hilltop overlooking the beautiful city of Perth

and the Swan River. The park is vast with pathways winding through botanical gardens and lush green trees and colourful bushes.

There are also many statues of famous people and founding fathers of the city. A magnificent memorial to the fallen dead from the world wars

stands on the edge of the park with views of the Swan River and the city.

Hope I have been able to capture and show you the magnificent beauty of the park.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?z1t1xdzicbwih68

Colin

Can I make a suggestion that when you upload your slide shows you zip them first. Otherwise a scary warning appears that tells me that this file may harm my computer !!! :blink:/> Personally I know it will not and ignore the warning, but it may be enough to frighten off some viewers. Zipping the file first just avoids that, especially if you use the new option Safe Executable file for the Internet

Thank you Lin and Ken for your comments. I visited the park a number of times in order to take in all that there is to see

and especially the various memorials that are scattered around the park.

Barry,

Thank you for the advise re zipping my files. Will zip them in future.

Colin