WnSoft Forums

New PTE 7.5 italian manual

I would like to inform you that I translated into Italian the manual Pizolatto "RĂ©aliser des montages audiovisuels numeriques avec PicturesToExe 7.5" and that this manual is now the Italian manual for PicturesToExe at the site WnSoft.

This is a fantastic book, very clear and step by step guidance in the use of PTE facilitating the learning of this wonderful program.

Have a nice reading!

Dear Carmelo,

Thank you very much for your translation! I think Italian users will appreciate your work. PDF file can be downloaded here:

http://www.wnsoft.com/files/picturestoexe/user-guides/7.5/PicturesToExe_User_Guide_v75_IT.pdf

I also congratulate Jean-Charles for his wonderful book which is so popular! And thanks to his kind permission for that translation.

P.S. Probably we should delete our official English user manual in a hope that somebody will translate the book of Jean-Charles to English? :D/>

Guest Yachtsman1

Dear Carmelo,

Thank you very much for your translation! I think Italian users will appreciate your work. PDF file can be downloaded here:

http://www.wnsoft.com/files/picturestoexe/user-guides/7.5/PicturesToExe_User_Guide_v75_IT.pdf

I also congratulate Jean-Charles for his wonderful book which is so popular! And thanks to his kind permission for that translation.

P.S. Probably we should delete our official English user manual in a hope that somebody will translate the book of Jean-Charles to English? :D/>/>/>

Why not ask Peter? he seems to have a smattering of French. However, is the French book up to date with the current version of 7.5?

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

...However, is the French book up to date with the current version of 7.5?

Yes, Eric, it is up to date with 7.5.

It's really the perfect manual for PTE,

with a lot of know-how and background information about "How to make a slide show".

A must for beginners and very profound for experienced users.

Regards

Cor

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric,

All versions of my book is published the same day as the release of PTE smile.gif

Hi Aginum

Let's hope Peter takes up the challenge. ;)

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.