WnSoft Forums

Navigation bar position

stonemason

Can the navigation bar position be made relative to the slideshow size rather than the screen size. As an example I am making a slideshow in 4:3 format which will be shown on monitors of varying aspect ratios, and I would like the navigation bar to be contained within the picture area, rather than in the corner of the screen, which at present I appear not to be able to do, so any advice would be appreciated. Please, no debates about the aspect ratio of the slideshow, just take it from me that for this particular show that is the ratio I need to use.

Geoff

Geoff,

OK, I understood. But in all video players which I've seen (including YouTube) a navigation bar is placed on the bottom edge of the screen.

It helps to avoid overlapping of picture when screen space could allow to place nav. bar below.

Igor

I just wondered if "constrain to picture area" may have been an option, as it's not it's no big problem and not worth the work to include it. I am not using the video bar, but the Sky style buttons.

Regards

Geoff