WnSoft Forums

Masks

arterial

Hi,

Masks are designed to work with a single slide. It would only be possible to apply a mask to an entire slideshow if that show were output as a video and then loaded back into pte as a single slide. Only in such a case it would be possible to run the entire "sequence" inside a mask. If the show consists of multiple slides which have not been converted to a single sequence such as a video, then to apply a particular mask to the entire sequence it would have to be duplicated for each slide.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi,

Actually, you can use a trick to apply a mask to a whole project using the "show copyright logo" feature.

Follow these three simple steps.

1 - Go to "Project Options" | "Control" tab | "Show Copyright logo" ticked | Click on "Customize logo..."

2 - Then choose the mask you want to apply by clicking on the little folder icon and locate the file on your hard drive.

3 - Finally, set the following parameters :

- size : 100

- offset : 0

You can choose an other opacity for your icon (=mask).

Please find project attached as an example :-)

thedom-icon_as_a_mask.zip

Hi Dom,

Are you using the latest version of PTE? The reason I asked is that I "think" you would:

1- Go to "Project Options | "Advanced" tab | ...........

Excellent solution - one I didn't think of ....... As long as you don't need to modify or change the mask during the show the "mask as an Icon" would result in a smaller and more compact show than doing it via creating a video then loading the video as a single slide.

Best regards,

Lin