WnSoft Forums

Nividia warning

snapcam

I have just completed a new show on 7.5.10

All fine except when play the created exe. Nvidia flashes an application warning and the colour balance of the show is way off.

I created again in pte7 and it appeared OK with no warning.

This may have nothing to do with the .10 programme but has anyone else had this problem.

Snapcam

Strange problem.

Versions 7.0 and 7.5.x use same graphical mode and both work in windowed mode (not exclusive access to display). Color management should work correctly.

I have NVIDIA Geforce 440 with Windows 7 64-bit and that warning doesn't appear.

• 2 months later...

I am still having this NVidia warning problem.

When I play the exe. file the NVidia card flashes up that the programme is not rated by NVidia.

The show plays but with a distinct overall orange cast.

The strange thing is that it appears to be random. Appearing with some files and not others.

I just finished a project and sure enough when I played the exe. up came the warning. It will play normally on my laptop though.

However on this occasion I had an administrator warning asking to allow the programme to change. Having clicked OK the programme ran as normal.

My question now is ,is there something I should be telling the computer, to permanently allow the running of PTE exe. files?

Snapcam