WnSoft Forums

Rotate within a zoom

robbenwick

I have been trying to place an image that zooms within a slide (after a short delay) and I would like to have it rotate while zooming but remaining within the landscape format frame. So far I have been unable to create this and wondered if it was possible.

Rob

Depending on how you do the zoom and the rotation, it may solve your problem if you place the image into a mask container with a rectangular mask. You may also create a small project containing just a single slide with a single, low resolution image that zooms and rotates as you like it. Then create a backup in zip and show this project to us as an attachment.

Regards,

Xaver

Rob,

Your image needs to be big enough diagonally to do this.

Example: if your image is 200% of your project size and is set at a zoom value of 200% it will/should (?) rotate within your landscape slide resolution.

Is this what you mean?

DG

Guest Yachtsman1

I have been trying to place an image that zooms within a slide (after a short delay) and I would like to have it rotate while zooming but remaining within the landscape format frame. So far I have been unable to create this and wondered if it was possible.

Rob

Have you tried the 3d rotate?

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-51335200-1375108819_thumb.jp

Xaver, DG and Yachtsman, thanks very much for your quick responses. It was the mask that did it for me. I have now managed to get the effect I was looking for which I will put into a slide show I will be starting soon.

Attached is a very quick example of what I am trying to achieve and now with a bit of time and patience I'll be able to get there.

Thanks again.

Rob

Maybe the zip file isn't there, wouldn't attach, probably too large.