WnSoft Forums

Slide Styles

Slide Styles would be a great way to apply edge effects, lines and special effects to our images. We could apply them to one or all the slides in our show except for one thing. The Duration from one slide to the other is part of the style. So applying an edge effect after making a show would upset all the timings. The edge effects could be applied first of course, but sometimes we want to try options after the show is made.

In the Slide Style window I was wondering how hard it would be to have a tick box to turn off the slide styles ability to include the duration. Just leave all effects in place, but no duration changes.

Barry,

I don't know if this helps?

When applying a style you can match the Style's Speed/Duration to the slide that you are applying it to.

Speed and Duration controls are interactive and you can use them to match the style to the slide.

Your suggestion would further improve matters.

DG

Yes, I suppose you can, but I was thinking about how I might apply a whole slide show with an edge effect. How good would that be if we could do that with just a few clicks. Something tells me that if I had to adjust the timings I would find a reason not to do it :rolleyes:/>