WnSoft Forums

small problem

denisb

Hello,

in the box "Size/position in pixels of parent" relative to the O&A dialogue window, I have a value -100.000 for the Y position (in pixels).

I want to put -200. I select 1 and I type 2

Lost, the result is 2.000, not -200.000

I insist, selecting -100 and typing -200

Still lost, the result is still 2.000

Selecting -100.000 and typing -200

Bingo, the result is good

On the "Original mode" tab, the results are similar

In 7.5.10 same small problem ...

Regards

Denis

In the O&A window, the origin is in the center, coordinates are in per cents.

In the Size/Position tool, Pixel tab: The origin is the left upper corner. Coordinates are (virtual) pixels, and they refer to the fixed or virtual size of slide.

In the Size/Position tool, Original tab: The origin is in the center. This mode helps to place the image according to the former "Original Mode" (relative to the fixed or virtual size of slide).

This tool was introduced when the Original Mode was cancelled.

Regards,

jt

In the O&A window, the origin is in the center, coordinates are in per cents. In the Size/Position tool, Pixel tab: The origin is the left upper corner. Coordinates are (virtual) pixels, and they refer to the fixed or virtual size of slide. In the Size/Position tool, Original tab: The origin is in the center. This mode helps to place the image according to the former "Original Mode" (relative to the fixed or virtual size of slide).This tool was introduced when the Original Mode was cancelled.Regards,jt

I know and agree. It's not the problem.

When you have -100.000 in the pan dialog box and you want -200.000 , you select the 1 and type 2 and it's ok.

When you do the same thing in the "size/position in pixels of parent", it does't work, you obtain 2.000 instead of -200.000.

Regards

Denis