Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

denisb

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Pibrac, France

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

denisb's Achievements

Advanced Member

Advanced Member (6/6)

  1. Hi It's notpossible to zoom in. To adjust key frame, you can use the key frame time. (1/1000 s). Denis
  2. Hi Igor, It's Ok for me now. It works like PTE11 Denis
  3. in PTE11, when you load a backup project, the files come from the pte project folder. in PTE12, the files comme from th original location. Denis
  4. Hi Jürgen Oups, it's a bug of PTE 12. If you try PTE11, PTE10, PTE9, it works like I explained. Denis
  5. Hi jt49, I don't agree with you: PTE use the copied images in the folder of the unzipped backup and then if it don't find some files, it use the original path. The keyword is: IsTemplate If IsTemplate=0 PTE look first in the folder of the path if IsTemplate=1 PTE look first in the folder of the .pte When PTE make the ZIP it change first IsTemplate=0 to 1 Denis
  6. Hi you write that "I have to recreate the same path so that PTE can find all the files" I dont need to recreate the path. Try the example linked. https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/2fb3d9b9-9c14-446e-a918-894244f5eddb You don't need to recreate my path. Denis
  7. Hi, If you organize your files by dividing them into various folders based on their intended use (photos, other images, maps, tables, music, sounds, etc.), why you don't use windows to make a ZIP ? Just make a ZIP of your main folder Denis
  8. Hi, when I do the same (writing text comment) it works well. I use the French language and a French keyboard. Denis
  9. Hi, I try using new features in Custom transition. The blend modes are used here. transition fusion.pteeff The example Transition_fusion.webm The video is with new AV1 Codec Sorry: I use French Denis
  10. Hi Igor, I try a 5 GB project (made specially) and it works well. With a HDD the limit is the HDD speed. With a SSD the speed is very important. I unpack for checking, it works well. Denis
  11. Hi Jill, when I use CT with blank slide I add a blank rectangle to the blank slide and it works. This transition could be used with splitter for background object as the CT I make Denis
  12. I don't think there is a special option
  13. Hi, For me, we can increase the speed and it works well. Original duration is 0 at the first opening If we reopen "Trim and Adjust Speed " some values are not correct. Original duration is 0 at the first opening Denis
  14. Hi In French, a search in Windows give results with and without diacritical symbols and with and without capital letters Denis I
  15. Hi, I agree the volume of the effects are low. Denis
×
×
  • Create New...