WnSoft Forums

Navigate to last slide

LumenLux

What ! :o

I think you can ;)

And you didn't send any feedback about "CD Installer" !!!

Ok, here is a little trick how to do it, but Igor must confirm it will not cause any problem when running show.

Open pte file with Notepad (or better use my "Nodepad" - download from my site) and find the line start with: "opt_cpbutton... First slide.

Change the "First Slide" to "Last Slide" but you must include more buttons because if you put only this button it will not work. Try to play with other buttons and see results.

OH'... I forgot. Don't tell anyone about this B)

Granot

I like it Granot! And I won't tell anyone other than the swarming masses of the PTE forum.

I apologize (again?) for not feeding back. I did work with it a little and it seems to slickly do the job. I thought I might think about the design aspect of it. But what really happens is life goes on. We have a daughter getting married in two weeks and everyone thinks it is my responsability to pay for it. :lol:

Once I am sure I can feed the guests, I promise I will give you some more feedback. Thanks again.

What  !    :o

I think you can  ;)

No, I think you can!

I was able to get the show to go to the last slide, but I would need for the viewer person to know how to do it. The way I had it, the left arrow would go to last slide. I think, in my case, I need Igor to more than "confirm it will not cause any problem when running show."

I was however able to try your Nodepad. It worked fine - once I figured out I needed to change .pte to .txt to open with Nodepad.

On the last slide issue, tell me if I was on wrong track or just need to "figure it out"?

:D cc,

All bout "Nodepad" is in this topic.

Robert,

You can go to "Folder Options" / "File types" and look for pte file. Then add new action: "Open with Nodepad" and browse to Nodepad.exe.

As for Last Slide issue, do you mean that it works as I said but the only problem is letting user know that left arrow will go to last slide ? - This was a long time request to Igor to let us be able to choose buttons of navigation bar. The gray NB not always fits the show (graphically) and I think this will be a great improvement to let us customize the buttons.

We have a daughter getting married in two weeks and everyone thinks it is my responsability to pay for it.

Now that I'm single and you are paying ...do you have more daughters ? :D:D:D (just joking)..

As for Last Slide issue, do you mean that it works as I said but the only problem is letting user know that left arrow will go to last slide ?

It worked to some degree, maybe not consistently. And when I tried other alterations, I would lose certain options on the nav bar. When I realized the left arrow would be too confusing, I stopped trying.

This was a long time request to Igor to let us be able to choose buttons of navigation bar. The gray NB not always fits the show (graphically) and I think this will be a great improvement to let us customize the buttons.

This is another idea you had when I was not very concerned. Even now, I don't use the nav bar that often. But since Igor has accomplished "control of show" on a synched show, I find more uses for the nav bar. Maybe Igor will think it more important now and an "easy" thing for him to do between more difficult improvements.

Now that I'm single and you are paying ...do you have more daughters ?    (just joking)..

Yes, . . . . But (with a capital B)