WnSoft Forums

Settings for Navigation Bar

jt49

Guest Yachtsman1

It seems that version 8.0.2 does not to remember the settings for the navigation bar. For each new project I have to activate the exit button anew.

Regards,

jt

That happened to me continually in 8.0.1, I eventually assumed it was due to me have the save set at 7 minutes, so when I opened a new show it was in the default "show" setting. I got around it by when opening a new show, immediately un-ticking it then saving.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

I can only assume when I set the font type in O&A PTE created a "template" of all the settings in place at that time. I certainly didn't consciously create a template through the current method. :blink:/>/>

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-16603200-1393062262_thumb.jp

Thanks Eric and Dave,

I have already solved the "problem" via editing my standard template. The funny observation: I used the same template with 8.0 and 8.0.1, and there the X for terminating the preview came together with the navigation bar.

Regards,

jt

• 2 weeks later...

I now have a navigation bar in 8.02 that works perfectly in one project and not in the next. The settings are similar. The navigation bar displays correctly but none of the buttons respond, neither any keybord input, only Esc works to exit.

Also when viewing from any point in the sequence other than the beginning, the sound track starts at the beginning and not where it is supposed to.

In the first project, all works as it should.

What am I missing?

Roel

In Project Options / Control - "Permit Control of the Show" should be TICKED - is it?

In Project Options / Advanced - "Synchronize Soundtrack and Slides" should be TICKED - is it?

See: http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en/project-options/control_tab

and: http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en/project-options/advanced_tab

DG

Thanks Dave

Just as I returned to the Forum to advise that this is indeed what I found, I saw your reply.

Interesting that that impacts on both the sound track and behaviour of the navigation bar; did not think there was a relation there.

Roel