WnSoft Forums

(SOLVED) Non-Linear PZR

Mickey B

Wondered if anyone can help me understand where I'm going wrong with trying to set up the 'smooth' of a pulsating dot I have set up to track a route on a map. Essentially, I have created a number of key frames along a road line on a map for a masked pulsating circle to track. I have set up in linear mode first which works fine however when I change PZR to 'Smooth' the circle simply tracks directly from the first to the last key frame missing all the others in between. I have gone into 'Setting up' and 'separate here' between all Key Frames in PZR however this simply provides a jerky movement between each separated Key Frame.

I have watched the Lin Evans tutorials on the subject and wouldn't consider myself as a total novice at using Pictures To Exe but setting up non-linear PZR always seems to baffle the heck out of me.

Can anybody shed some light on what I am doing wrong?

Mickey B

Hi Mickey,

Could you possibly use the File, Create backup in Zip feature and zip the project and either post it on a data sharing site or on your own site and send me a download link? Usually, when something like that happens it means you have missed a "separate here" or it's possible that you have simply exceeded the capabilities of you graphics card. Also, did you separate all three (Pan, Zoom, Rotate) because if only one of these has a value other than the default, it can cause strange effects. There is no penalty for separating them even if it appears you shouldn't have to.

If you could post the project with the zip feature, I'll take a quick look and see what I can find.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

Apologises for the late reply and thank you for your offer of assistance.

After studying the way in which a 'Slide Style' has been set up, I have discovered the error of my ways and now have a full grasp of where I was going wrong. Sorry to have wasted your time and thanks again for your kind offer.

Best Regards

A much wiser.....

Mickey B