WnSoft Forums

8 delux is last version?

bogari0171

Hallo,

a simple question.

I have PTE 8 deluxe and, when I open it, I see that the main window is slightly different from the one I see in the tutorials.

In particular the bottom left toolbar contains less info than the one shown in the tutorial: namely on: http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en/main-window/main_window

Is there already a new version of PTE? E.g. 8.xx?

May anyone clarify this point?

Thanks for any help

Claudio Carrelli

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Claudio

You can customise how PTE version 8 looks to suit your own requirements. The latest version 8.0.2 has only minor changes that wouldn't be visible. See screen shot.

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-42889100-1394630431_thumb.jp

Hi Claudio,

At the top of your screen toolbar: Go to "Settings" - "Preferences" - "Toolbars" and check all options to see the various configurations of the screen. My suggestion is to put a checkmark beside all options until you are thorough familiar with PTE.

Best regards,

Lin

Claudio,

The illustrations have, in some cases, been made on PCs where the user has CUSTOMIZED his Tools and Toolbars in Settings / Preferences / Toolbars.

Tools are, in most cases,interchangeable between the Toolbars to your choice.

This notice appears on that page:

"The examples below show the placements of the various elements of the Main Screens. Please note that the placement of Tools on the various Toolbars can be configured to suit the user and might differ from the Default Tools Settings. See Preferences / Toolbars."

DG

P.S. Latest version = http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17226-p

Thanks Lin.

I checked all the options of the bottom left toolbar, but I still do not see the two buttons "public show" and "preview".

In my case they still appear on the upper right corner.

I realized that this is a very minor point, but I am only try to understand the issue

Claudio

Hi Claudio,

On the right hand side when you look at the screen where you placed the checkmarks, there are "navigation" buttons so that you can determine "where" the feature appears on your screen.

It's possible to place these buttons in several places on the screen using these navigation options.

By highlighting one of the choices then using "Move Up" or "Move Down" you can move that feature to different places (categories) such as top right, bottom left, etc.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

I have another question to you regarding your tutorial.

I tried to put a cube within a so called transparent cube.

The animations with the 3 axis work fine for each of them.

The problem I have is relevant to the order of the two cubes, intending which one should appear in front at each moment

I can adjust the situation manually (quite time consuming) for a given rotation, but probably there is a way such that the internal cube may always appear in the proper order

Thanks for any suggestion

Claudio