WnSoft Forums

Drag & Drop

keewellman

All the files have been added to the file list. Maybe something has gone wrong with the program as none of the shortcuts or drag and drop are working. I can select the file by clicking on it in the Fullscreen Slide List view but can't move any of them around.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 7.5 version but that hasn't helped.

I'm afraid to delete my downloads in case I can't get anything to work once installed.

What should I try next?

Verify you are actually working in the Fullscreen Slide List window. If you are mistakenly in the Fullscreen File List window ... its not possible to move the files around (however you can use the sort option).

* if not sure ... attach a screenshot of the window you are having this issue in your next reply/post.

As to your comment, "none of the shortcuts are working" ... please explain in better detail this issue.

I think you are right! I am in the Fullscreen File List. How do I get to the Fullscreen Slide list so I can drag and drop the slides to organize? I haven't found it in the User Manual.

I have always used F3 and F4 before.

Copy, paste, delete, move to top, move to bottom - none of these work.

How do I get to the Fullscreen Slide list so I can drag and drop the slides to organize?

F3 keyboard shortcut : toggles the FullScreen File List window.

F4 keyboard shortcut : toggles the FullScreen Slide List window.

*Also see image attachment for additional way to use button to toggle full screen view. Be sure to select the proper tab prior to initiate the view.

post-45-0-01683700-1397345398_thumb.jpg

Sorry Lin ... see you already got it :)

Thank-you everyone so much for answering so quickly! I am going to survive this once again. I forget what I did each time by the next time I use the program. I still do wish there were more keyes available to move slides around.

I spent all day on this but at least got half of it done with your help.