WnSoft Forums

Easy CD & DVD Creator 6

fitzner101

;) For a couple of years now I have been capturing with a very old, apparently, Pinnacle program and then edit with Premier 5.0 old also.

The end result would be a screen size the dimensions of windows media player. You could increase the size but would be rather pixeled some.

But our students had to view the classes in there home computers and that was the idea. That was fine for us.

My brother gave me the Roxio 6 program and I made a vcd with some of the classes and played it at home on the dvd for tv. I was amazed at the quality. Not of course as good as the computer but not pixled for the tv.

We are excited about this and are going to experement more.

Do most of the dvd players today play both vcd and svcd? I have a old dvd sony and this unit will not play svcd.

I also did one of my pte presentation for vcd and watched it on hdtv big screen and it blew me away.

I have been using Nero V5 only for vcd. V5 will not do svcd unless you upgrade to Nero 6. Apparently you can't buy just the codec for svcd.

So when I got the Roxio 6 it had it all. I don't know at this writing if you can edit with Roxio 6 but only add clips that are pre edited with Premier.

Anyone know about this?

Harry

Harry,

You can edit with EZ Creator 6

And you can add different effects from one clip to the next.

You can have a Start Menu with a buttons to select

a Slideshows to watch. But the Start Menu does not work well

on all player when you create it as a VCD or SVCD.

Keep us updated on how your trials are going.

cc