WnSoft Forums

Printing Text on Slides

Johnwnjr

I have a sequence on WW1 with 400 plus slides with nearly all having text added in the Project File via Objects & Animation. Is there anyway the slides with text on them can be printed with the photos on the same slide. In other words is it possible to print out the project file please?

Guest Yachtsman1

I have a sequence on WW1 with 400 plus slides with nearly all having text added in the Project File via Objects & Animation. Is there anyway the slides with text on them can be printed with the photos on the same slide. In other words is it possible to print out the project file please?

You could use screen capture/print screen, create JPEGS then print them.

Yachtsman1.

Yes, if you include the Navigation bar and select either Air or Sky type and check the "Print" box, then clicking on "Print" from the running show will print any associated text as well as the image.

Best regards,

Lin

Thank you both for suggestions. I had forgotten about the snipping tool > capture > save > print jpeg. The reason for this is that some relations want the details of their family member together with the person's photograph. So I managed to select the slide in the project and provide a print.

Lin - what is Air and Sky