WnSoft Forums

drag and drop several images on the same slide

Just in order to ease the work, I think that would save time if it was possible to drag and drop several image-objects from the file list on the same slide in the "slides" mode.

As it is to day, each time we drag and drop an image from the file list it becomes a new slide on the Timeline and we have to open the O&A editor and add new images if we need more images for the slide animation.

But when we are making a project we know which animation we want for a slide and which image-objects we need for the animation so it would be nice if we could drag and drop all the images at the same time. The first drag and drop image would be the "down" image in the objects list and the last one would be the "up" image in the objects-list of the O&A editor. Obviously the AV show maker will have to go into O&A editor for making all the other possible arrangements such as parent/child etc...

Daniel

Thanks Nobeefstu, but that is not the idea. When I am starting a project I would like to be able to drag and drop directly on the timeline (slide list) at once.

Dave,

I think there is a misunderstanding, dragging multiple images on the timeline should create multiple slides exactly as it is today but dragging multiple images on the same slide (already existing on the timeline) should create multiple image objects inside the O&A list of objects. In my opinion, that will save time and ease the work!

Best regards

Daniel