WnSoft Forums

Have the standard transition changed?

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I'm again on with another show for my latest creation & using the basic transitions, I noticed last night the when setting a transition to multiple slides the word customise appears over the styles & has to be ticked if you want to change the existing transition, is this new? or just me! Also on my view the bottom of the word customise is cut off?

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-16934600-1406095315_thumb.jp post-5560-0-98479700-1406095332_thumb.jp

Eric,

This is part of the new v8.05 release fix.

Now when you select multiple slides and open the Slide Options window with Transition tab you'll see "Customize..." checkbox. You need to tick it to be able assign desired transition effect for all selected slides.

For one slide nothing has changed

See

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17226-picturestoexe-8/?p=118933

then read its fixed problem link

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric,

What value of display scaling you choosed in Windows? It looks as 150% or more.

Hi Igor

Not sure what display scaling is? I have attached a full screen screen shot.

post-5560-0-20639700-1406119392_thumb.jp

Hi Igor

Not sure what display scaling is? I have attached a full screen screen shot.

Eric,

Mine shows up without being cut off. I am not sure how to fix it, but here is a place that might have an effect on the text size. I did not want to fool with mine, but take a look to see if this is where you can correct the size so that it does not get cut off. This is in Win8, so I am not sure where to look if you have an earlier version of Windows. Just a shot in the dark. See attached.

Gary

post-1794-0-97195600-1406130116_thumb.jp

post-1794-0-42713000-1406130132_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Gary

Yes I think that could be what is happening, I'm running W7 & the size is set to 150% which is how I've run it since my new PC late last year. I like it like that so, I to am not going to fiddle about with the setting, IMO it has only shown up since the new (8.05) version of PTE earlier this week.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-34498700-1406135727_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...