WnSoft Forums

Bungee-SloMo uploaded to SlideshowClub

goddi

This is a PTE show with only video. The goal of this production was to create a show with a slow-motion video clip that is inserted into the main video. I also wanted to see if I could do it with a fade-in and a fade-out of the slo-mo video. The slo-mo portion of the show was created in the trial version of ProDad ReSpeedr. I cropped out the logos that the trial version puts in. The video quality is not too good because it originally was a Hi8 video that I digitized. Just hope you enjoy it. Comments, of course, welcomed.

Gary

Nice video. That young lady was worried but did great. How do they recover people after the jump? Do they lower them down the ground/river or pull them back up?

Thanks,

Tom

Nice video. That young lady was worried but did great. How do they recover people after the jump? Do they lower them down the ground/river or pull them back up?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,

Yes, the expression on her face made the video, in my mind.

The pull them back up. I just discovered in another video that I have a sequence of them doing just that. I had forgotten that I had it and I wish I had included it. It's pretty neat to see them lower someone else and they let the jumper get right-side up and they both get pulled up. We did the white water rafting there (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) but I did not have the nerve to jump off that bridge!

I am finding a lot of Hi8 video that I have digitized and PTE makes it fun to make a show with it. Putting music and text gives it a better way of watching the stuff. Not so boring...

Thanks... Gary

Thanks,

Tom

Tom, Check out the 'Bungee-Retrieval' show I just posted on the Slideshowclub. It shows the retrieval method. :)

Gary