WnSoft Forums

Queensland 2014 AV Competition

Barry Beckham

"Without a CPU and operating system designed specifically for this purpose, there is no way to run executable code. Most tablets have no CPU and operating system capable of using computer executable code."

Pretty plain to me and most who read it. I suspect you just like to argue and nit-pick. As I said most tablets can't run executable computer code. Computer executable code which PTE creates is code which runs on Windows or OS -X. Guess what? My Casio watch has a computer in it also and it won't run OS - X or Windows either. You're argument is frivilous. Most people here on the forums understand exactly what I mean without it being explained. When we discuss computers on this forum we are discussing Windows and MacIntosh, not tablets, watches, cell phones or other devices which may have their own unique operating systems. Keep that in mind and you won't have to keep repeating yourself - this isn't the first time you have tried to start an argument over this.

Lin