WnSoft Forums

Where can I expose my P2E presentations

RoyMac - I can say that I just this minute clicked on the Beechbrook links that Michel includes in the previous message. From here, they both work fine. On occasion, long ago, I have had trouble with Beechbrook if I was using Netscape. But my access just now was indeed with Netscape. If your trouble includes even viewing his home page, I don't know. What happens when you click on the links in Michel's message?

Also, if you have somewhere else to hang or store your presentation, you could just email the link to Bill for posting on his site. Several of the presentations do not actually reside on his site, but are simply accessed from his site. Persevere! We would like to see what you have done.

RayMac

I too have just tried www.beechbrook.com/pte and it worked perfectly for me. Could be your server is overloaded when you try.

Ron [uK]

Roy,

Sorry you are having trouble connecting to my site. All links are working fine. Several folks are logged in as we speak. Email me if you are still having troubles.

Kind regards,

Bill

email - cottage@beechbrook.com