WnSoft Forums

Under windows 10 preview system, Pte Preview function doesn't star

lchineur

Under Windows 10 Preview, after some tries, the Pte preview function doesn't start ? It is not the same when Pte is just installed, in this case everything's O.K, but then after some experiments it becomes wrong, no start, no message, no effect.

Do you have an idea ? Thanks.

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks,

Windows 10 is not ready yet. Test versions are intended for developers and they may work not stable.

We checked work of PicturesToExe 8 in Windows 10 Build 10074 (April, 2015). Everything worked correctly.

P.S. My personal opinion - Windows 7 is much better than Windows 8 or 10.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I fully agree with you but at the moment my original Windows 7 has been replaced by Windows 10 Build 10074 and I'd prefer not to be obliged to re-install everything under W7.

Of course I made a mistake at the installation time, i wanted to keep W7, but the result is no more windows, 7 nevertheless old applications have been kept under Windows 10.

I guess this new feature is not perfect, and may be that is why i met problem with Pte...

To finish it is a bit strange because when I uninstall then re-install Pte under W 10 it becomes O.K for a while, then after some experiments (I don't know under which conditions) the prewiew is failing again.