WnSoft Forums

New to PtoE from Proshow

invgrp2

Sorry for not getting back sooner but my grand-children were here for the weekend and I took some time off and went to the beach with them.

In my slideshow I've added some pictures, then selected slide style (experimental - cube) and applied it to the pictures.

I've been able to add boarder but can't seem to get the photo to fit within the cube.

I've attached a zip file.

Thanks and I appreciate all the answers (I'll re-read them to insure I didn't miss anything).

IG

Added: I don't think the zip file showed up...I'll try again.

Hi IG,

If you look at the top of your open PTE file and click on "File" "Create backup in zip" it will zip everything into a single zipped file including the six photos. This should probably make the file smaller.

Best regards,

Lin

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi IG

I think the limit is 3MB for a single item. You could up-load your file to Dropbox or Mediafire or any other file storage you use & post the link on here, which would enable anyone to download it. Make sure it is zipped before up-loading.

Yachtsman1.

IG,

I am guessing that, because you have found how to add a Border, you have found the "Adjust Image and Border" Tool in Objects and Animation / Properties Tab?

If you look a little closer at this tool and its CROP tab, you will find that you can make the adjustment you require by using the "Offset X" and "Offset Y" Parameters. (See Denisb's Post #15 above).

The "Scale" control will allow you to zoom into your images.

post-2488-0-78754100-1440400541_thumb.jp

DG